Archer™ 3D Targeting Software
A SHOULDER REPLACEMENT SOFTWARE THAT HITS THE MARK.
Archer 3D Targeting is an innovative, preoperative shoulder planning software encompassing both anatomic and reverse planning capabilities. This software equips the surgeon with an advanced understanding of each patient's unique pathology and delivers an individualized surgical plan prior to the procedure -- with the ultimate goal of improving patient care.
Archer 3D Targeting is created in partnership with 3D-Shoulder and builds upon the Catalyst OrthoScience suite of shoulder solutions.
Engineered Surgical Plan
- Delivers personalized solutions created off clinically recognized planning guidelines1-13
- Allows surgeon to preoperatively determine final implant sizing and placement
- Creates interactive 3D rendering from patient images to provide surgeon with a unique visualization tool
- References multiple points to obtain retroversion, inclination, and subluxation
- Fits seamlessly into surgeon’s preferred workflow
- Anatomic & Reverse planning options
- Glenoid & Humeral planning capabilities
- Web-based planning software
- Ho JC, et al. JBJS [Am] 2013. 95(12):e82.
- Farron A, et al. JSES 2006. 15(4):521-6.
- Nyffeler RW, et al. JSES. 2006. 15(5):625-9.
- Hughes RE, et al. CORR 2003. 407:86-91.
- Moor BK, et al. JSES 2014. 23:536-41.
- Wong AS, et al. JSES 2003. 12:360-4.
- Walch G, et al. JBJS [Am] 2012. 94(2):145-50.
- Dilisio MF, et al. JSES 2016. 25(3):442-7.
- Iannotti JP, et al. JBJS [Am] 2003. 85:251-8.
- Walch G, et al. JSES. 2012. 21(11):1526-33.
- Walch G, et al. JSES 2011. 20(3):385-94.
- Walch G, et al. Bone Joint J 2013. 95-B (10):1377-82.
- Simon P, et al. JSES 2015. 24(3):416-24.